So much has changed in the seven years since my first book, Take Back Your Life, was released. I’m excited to announce that I have just expanded, updated, and released a second edition!
From a new chapter on brain fog to massive progress on my fibromyalgia journey, I’m excited to share this updated version with you.
To celebrate the release, I invited my friend, Ramses Rodriguez, to interview me.
In this episode, Ramses and I talk about the exciting changes you’ll find in the new edition of Take Back Your Life, why it was so important for me to include a whole chapter on brain fog, how I break down the science into practical tools for everyday life, the story behind the title of the book, how getting a health coach changed my life, red flags that might mean you need more support than your current doctor can provide, how a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach® can support you as part of your health team, and more.
I hope you enjoy my interview with Ramses and that you enjoy the new book. I’d love to hear what you think.
Note: This episode is not meant to be medical advice. Every person and every situation is unique. The information you learn in this episode should be shared and discussed with your own healthcare providers.
About the Guest Interviewer
Ramses Rodriguez helps individuals suffering from panic and anxiety with science-based and holistic modalities. He holds a Master of Science degree in Developmental Genetics and combines science theory and alternative therapies to help people remain panic-free while keeping the career of their dreams. Ramses is the author of two books: Stop Pressing Your Own Panic Button and The End of Writer’s Block.
Links & Resources
Note: This episode’s show notes contain affiliate links. If you click through and make a purchase, we will likely receive a small commission. Read about what we do and don’t promote here.
- Grab your FREE copy of the 2022 expanded edition at TakeBackYourLifeBook.com
- Take Back Your Life (Second Edition) in paperback
Coming soon on Amazon
- Invisible (fibromyalgia documentary) — Sign up to be notified when there is a screening in your area, click here.
- The Fibromyalgia Podcast | Episode 81: Befriend Your Nervous System with Sarah Kleiner
More from Tami
- For daily doses of hope, inspiration, and practical advice, join Tami on Facebook or Instagram.
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here.
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute.