This is a Fibromyalgia Podcast, not a Doctor visit
Information given on the Fibromyalgia Podcast should not be considered medical advice, nor is it intended to replace consulting with a qualified physician or other health care provider—even when a podcast guest IS a qualified physician or other health care provider!
The “please don’t sue us” disclaimers:
- You will still need a good doctor, even if you are learning from the podcast. If you don’t have a good doctor of your own, contact us through our Ask the Coach page; we would love to help you find one. You deserve to have a doctor who truly listens to you and believes what you say. *hugs*
- The Fibromyalgia Podcast will share a lot of things that have been helpful for Tami, her clients, and others with fibromyalgia. Some people have even experienced remarkable improvements using these treatments, products, and recommendations. Unfortunately, this doesn’t constitute a guarantee that these things will work for you.
- We’re all unique individuals and our bodies manifest fibromyalgia in different ways. That’s part of what makes fibromyalgia so difficult to treat. We promise to be honest with you and give you as much information as possible, but in the end, each of you must make your own decisions and find what works best for you.
- Along those lines, we’re all adults and need to make well-informed choices and live with the consequences. The International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute, Tami Stackelhouse, and the Fibromyalgia Podcast assume no liability or responsibility for errors or omissions, or for actions any reader or listener may take in response to information posted.
- Links to other websites found on FibromyalgiaPodcast.com are provided as a service to you, but linking does not equal an endorsement of those sites, nor are we responsible for the content of those external websites. We do our best to find the very best resources for you but as always, do your own research. *grin*
- If you have a concern about any of our content being factually incorrect, please contact us. Provide details of who you are, how we can contact you, what your interest is, and what your concern is. If we have shared anything that is factually incorrect, it will be addressed. Anonymous complaints will be ignored.