Clearing Fibromyalgia Brain Fog
10 Tips You Can Use Today
Brain fog can be one of the most difficult fibromyalgia symptoms to treat. Many doctors don’t know what to do with our brain fog and act as if it will take care of itself once our pain and fatigue is managed. However, there are many tips, tricks, and tools that you can use to set up your life so that brain fog has a smaller impact.
In this episode, Tami shares her top ten brain fog tips and the tools she uses every day to stay on top of her business and personal life. All ten of these tips you can implement right now, today. No prescription or doctor required!
- Set up your life so that you don’t have to remember and it doesn’t matter if you have fibro brain. That way, brain fog has a smaller impact on your life.
- Use color coding on your calendar. In the midst of fibro fog, you can recognize color faster than you can read words.
- Try using a Daily Record of Events to make notes of conversations and events during your day. This can jog your memory when you’re foggy.
- Follow your body’s natural rhythms — even if it’s not what the rest of the world does.
- Alarms can be super super helpful for foggy brains with no sense of time.
- Create habits and routines so your brain can do things without you thinking about it.
Links & Resources
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here
- Fibromyalgia Advisor Training Program — Our Fall 2020 class features LIVE weekly training from Tami, plus additional one-on-one coaching to help you improve your own fibromyalgia. This is hands-down the best way to improve your fibromyalgia symptoms! Enrollment closes September 30, 2020.
- Evernote (affiliate link) — Use this link to receive one free month of Evernote Premium.
- Pomodoro Technique by Francesco Cirillo
Other Episodes Mentioned
“I have really been getting a lot out of your podcasts since I discovered them a couple of weeks ago. I try to listen to at least one every day. So thank you for sharing your expertise and that of others with the rest of us.“
~ Debbie Mason