Do you ever have those days or periods in your life where it seems like everything is going wrong? If so, you’re not alone.
That’s why, this week, Tami is talking about what she does when everything goes wrong for her.
In this episode, Tami shares how it’s okay to not be okay, the stressful situation she’s been experiencing with her beloved cat that has resulted in more than one sleepless night, how it can be a struggle to find a balance between our reality of experiencing fibromyalgia symptoms and not giving into negativity, the main thing she does when everything is going wrong, how she takes care of the essentials during these times, the bio hacks involving brain chemistry she utilizes to help her get through times when things go wrong, the difference between a coach and counselor (and which one might be more appropriate for you), and more.
Note: This episode is not meant to be medical advice. Every person and every situation is unique. The information you learn in this episode should be shared and discussed with your own healthcare providers.
Links & Resources
- Episode 17, Why Am I Unmotivated?
- Episode 70, Keeping Fibromyalgia In Remission: What Does Tami Do?
- Episode 72, Is Your Fibromyalgia Treatment Working?
More from Tami
- For daily doses of hope, inspiration, and practical advice, join Tami on Facebook or Instagram.
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here.
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute.
“Thank you for your podcast. Listening to a few episodes made me feel ‘normal’ and gave me hope for the first time in a long time.”
~ A listener via Instagram