Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Google Podcasts | Audible | iHeartRadio | Pandora | Subscribe on Android
Welcome to the final episode of our special Be a Coach series. So far, I’ve answered questions about our Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor® class and what it takes to become a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach®.
Some of the topics covered in the first three parts of this special series were what a Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor® and a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach® is, the difference between the two, who makes a good Certified Fibromyalgia Coach® and who is better suited to be a Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor®, what you need and don’t need to become a Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor® or Certified Fibromyalgia Coach®, why the world needs fibro coaches, and why you should consider becoming one.
In this final installment, I’m digging into the nuts and bolts of how you can become a Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor® or Certified Fibromyalgia Coach®; including the exact steps you need to take.
Note: This episode is not meant to be medical advice. Every person and every situation is unique. The information you learn in this episode should be shared and discussed with your own healthcare providers.
Links & Resources
- Learn more about the Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor® training program at FibromyalgiaCoachingInstitute.com
- Find a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach® at FindAFibroCoach.com
- Special #1 – What is a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach®?
- Special #2 – Who Makes a Good Coach?
- Special #3 – Why Should You Consider Being a Coach?
More from Tami
- For daily doses of hope, inspiration, and practical advice, join Tami on Facebook or Instagram.
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here.
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute.