Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Google Podcasts | Audible | iHeartRadio | Pandora | Subscribe on Android
Welcome to episode 03 of our special Be a Coach Series. In this series, I answer questions about our Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor® class and what it takes to be a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach®.
In episode one of the series, I explained what a Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor® is and what a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach® is.
Episode two of the series was all about who makes a good coach and who is better suited to be an advisor. I also covered what you need and don’t need to become a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach®.
In this episode, we’re taking a deeper look at why someone would want to become a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach®, why the world needs fibro coaches, and why you should consider becoming one.
Note: This episode is not meant to be medical advice. Every person and every situation is unique. The information you learn in this episode should be shared and discussed with your own healthcare providers.
Links & Resources
- Learn more about the Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor® training program at FibromyalgiaCoachingInstitute.com
- Find a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach® at FindAFibroCoach.com
- Special #1 – What is a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach®?
- Special #2 – Who Makes a Good Coach?
- Episode 99: Uncovering Who I Was Meant To Be With Ann Garner Coulter
More from Tami
- For daily doses of hope, inspiration, and practical advice, join Tami on Facebook or Instagram.
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here.
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute.