Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Google Podcasts | Audible | iHeartRadio | Pandora | Subscribe on Android
Welcome to episode 01 of a special series where I’ll be answering a lot of questions I get about our Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor® class and about becoming a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach®.
In this episode, we’re starting super basic by going over what a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach® is, how that’s different from a Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor®, why you should consider the Advisor class if you’re a patient who just wants to feel better, who else the Advisor class is perfect for, what the certification aspect really means, the staggering statistics on how many participants see significant improvements in their symptoms by the end of the Advisor class.
Have you finished listening to the episode and are ready to find out who makes a good Certified Fibromyalgia Coach® or Advisor? Check out episode two of this special Be a Coach Series here.
Note: This episode is not meant to be medical advice. Every person and every situation is unique. The information you learn in this episode should be shared and discussed with your own healthcare providers.
Links & Resources
- Learn more about the Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor® training program at FibromyalgiaCoachingInstitute.com
- Find a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach® at FindAFibroCoach.com
- Special #2 – Who Makes a Good Coach?
- Episode 07: The Science Behind Coaching as a Treatment Option for Fibromyalgia With Dr. James Fricton
- Episode 100: Can a Coach Help Me? Ask the Coach
More from Tami
- For daily doses of hope, inspiration, and practical advice, join Tami on Facebook or Instagram.
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here.
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute.