When you end up in a fibromyalgia flare, do you know what your body needs to get back out?
In this episode, Tami is giving you a little peek behind the curtain by walking you through an assignment she gives her students in her Certified Fibromyalgia Advisor℠ training program. During this assignment, she’ll help you create your Flare Survival Plan. Tami is also sharing a worksheet to help you create your plan, some ideas for what can go in your kit (not all of which are tangible, physical items), and some thought exercises to help you figure out what needs to be part of your plan.
Note: This episode is not meant to be medical advice. Every person and every situation is unique. The information you learn in this episode should be shared and discussed with your own healthcare providers.
Links & Resources
- Get the Flare Survival Plan worksheet here
- The Fibromyalgia Podcast | Episode 03: How Fibromyalgia Became My Friend
- The Fibromyalgia Podcast | Episode 04: What is Fibromyalgia? Part 1
- The Fibromyalgia Podcast | Episode 05: What is Fibromyalgia? Part 2 with Dr. Ginerva Liptan
- Training Program — Our Spring 2022 class begins March 22! This is hands-down the best way to improve your fibromyalgia symptoms. Join us and begin working with your own coach today.
More from Tami
- For daily doses of hope, inspiration, and practical advice, join Tami on Facebook or Instagram.
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here.
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute.
“I enjoy listening to your podcast. It is such a breath of fresh air for me. For a change, you are teaching on how to deal with struggles that fibromyalgia cause instead of masking the problems.
“Yesterday I listened to Episode 4, Fibromyalgia. I could relate to all of it. It was like you were speaking only to me. I was so enlightened by the information and examples you mentioned that I had my husband listen to it last night for an exact reason I feel the way I do. For the first time in all the these years, he now has a definite understanding on how I feel and why. Thank you!”