Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Spotify | Amazon Music | Google Podcasts | Audible | iHeartRadio | Pandora | Subscribe on Android
Welcome to our fourth Stories of Hope and Healing episode!
In this special episode, you’re going to hear from five different women who are from the United States, United Kingdom, and Canada.
All five of these women have found ways to improve their fibromyalgia over the last few months and are sharing that information in this episode.
As you hear their stories, you’ll notice they all have done different things as there’s no one-size-fits-all magic formula. On average, they have improved their Fibromyalgia Impact Questionnaire (FIQR) score by 28% — one reduced her score by 41%!
We hope these conversations inspire you and give you hope. What could your life look like if the impact of fibromyalgia pain and fatigue was reduced by 28-41%?
Note: This episode is not meant to be medical advice. Every person and every situation is unique. The information you learn in this episode should be shared and discussed with your own healthcare providers.
Links & Resources
- Watch the January 2022 Stories of Hope and Healing event here
- The Fibromyalgia Podcast | Episode 45: Fibromyalgia Stories of Hope and Healing
- The Fibromyalgia Podcast | Episode 56: Fibromyalgia Stories of Hope and Healing #2
- The Fibromyalgia Podcast | Episode 67: Fibromyalgia Stories of Hope and Healing #3
- Fibromyalgia Advisor Training Program — Our Spring 2022 class begins March 22! This is hands-down the best way to improve your fibromyalgia symptoms. Join us and begin working with your own coach today.
More from Tami
- For daily doses of hope, inspiration, and practical advice, join Tami on Facebook or Instagram.
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here.
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute.