Do you wonder exactly what Tami does to keep her fibromyalgia in remission? Are you looking for an example of what life really looks like when you’re successfully managing your fibromyalgia?
You’re not the only one! A listener recently asked — and Tami answered — these exact questions. (Hi Diane!)
In this Ask the Coach, Tami covers exactly what she has done over the last 14 years to bring her fibromyalgia into remission:
- The medication and supplement regime she follows
- Other conditions she’s been diagnosed with
- Integrative therapies that have been helpful
- The attitude that helped most on her journey
And yes — you will actually hear the specific medications and supplements Tami took at the beginning of her journey, and what she takes now. (You’ll be surprised!)
Note: This episode is not meant to be medical advice. Every person and every situation is unique. The information you learn in this episode should be shared and discussed with your own healthcare providers.
Links & Resources
- Episode 3, How Fibromyalgia Became My Friend
- Episode 48, You Don’t Know What You Don’t Know
- Episode 65, EFT for Fibromyalgia
- Episode 69, Just Diagnosed with Fibromyalgia… What Do I Do Now? Ask the Coach
More from Tami
- For daily doses of hope, inspiration, and practical advice, join Tami on Facebook or Instagram.
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here.
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute.