Fibromyalgia Stories of Hope and Healing #2
Three Clients Share Their Fibromyalgia Stories
Tami interviews three clients on the ways that they have found to improve their fibromyalgia symptoms over the last few months. You’ll hear how Petr, a self-proclaimed “King of Fibro”, discovered just how much he didn’t know. You’ll also hear how Petr’s Fibromyalgia Coach, Micky, helped him in ways his two previous health coaches couldn’t. Julie shares how much her life has changed in the last year and a half, including how she no longer feels guilt and shame over her illness — and how being a coach keeps her accountable. Creating her own perfect life balance helps Viktoriia feel her best, plus a word of encouragement from Viktoriia to our Russian-speaking fibromyalgia community.
You’ll also hear from our commencement speaker, Amy Velasquez Rempel of The Integrative Women’s Health Institute, as she shares her journey from pain and confusion to hope and purpose with Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome and endometriosis.
Listen to these interviews and be encouraged on your healing journey!
- There is a lot that can be done to improve fibromyalgia symptoms, but there is no single magic treatment plan. Each person must find what works best for them.
- Fibromyalgia coaching, by definition, is very focused on one condition.
- You have to be sick before you can get better. You have to admit there’s a problem before you can solve it.
- It is hard work, sometimes, being well. Having a reason to keep going makes it easier.
Links & Resources
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here
- View our Fibromyalgia Stories of Hope and Healing event on the IFCI website here.
- Fibromyalgia Advisor Training Program — Our Spring 2021 class begins March 18th! This is hands-down the best way to improve your fibromyalgia symptoms.
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute
“I am so grateful for your event today. It was so reassuring to hear everything everyone contributed to make it such a worthwhile time. Thank you for your generous support. It is so good to know that you and the people you have trained are available to help people cope and even thrive in ways they never thought possible. Amazing work!“
~ Stories of Hope and Healing attendee from Dublin, Ireland