Program Your Mind For Your Best Fibro Life
With Special Guest: Courtnajé
Make no mistake, fibromyalgia is a physical condition causing widespread body pain, unrelenting fatigue, brain fog, and poor sleep. There really are things going wrong in your body that need to be corrected.
At the same time, how we think about our bodies, our fibromyalgia, and how we approach life all affect our health and the quality of the life we live.
In this episode, Tami talks with mindset coach, Courtnajé, about practical ways you can cultivate a mindset that supports you living your best fibro life. Courtnajé also shares from her personal health journey, including how her mindset practice has helped her navigate life with chronic health conditions, including a scary new diagnosis.
- Every single day is another chance to have another chance.
- You don’t owe anyone a huge explanation. It’s okay to just say no and go take care of yourself.
- Educating the people around us can be super helpful.
- What we focus on grows — focus on what you want more of!
- It’s not reprogramming your mind, it’s actually programming it for the first time.
- If you change your mind, you will change your life.
About Courtnajé Davis
Courtnajé is a former corporate sales executive that left behind her career to start her own business coaching sales tactics and coaching through mindset practices and goal-oriented training. She believes that there is no goal that can not be accomplished.
Courtnajé was diagnosed with multiple sclerosis in 2020 after more than a year of testing and doctors visits. She will always give her mindset practice credit for the adjustment and transition that came into play after being diagnosed with a chronic illness.
Connect with Courtnajé at:
Links & Resources
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here
- Stories of Hope & Healing LIVE Event (International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute Graduation) — Join us to hear tips from our graduates on how you can make 2021 your best year ever!
- Fibromyalgia Advisor Training Program — Our Spring 2021 class begins February 9th! This is hands-down the best way to improve your fibromyalgia symptoms!
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute
- The Spoon Theory by Christine Miserandino
Other Episodes Mentioned
- Episode 2, Your Body Isn’t the Enemy
- Episode 12, Say No So You Can Say YES
- Episode 24, Practicing Gratitude with Fibromyalgia
- Episode 32, Your World Revolves Around Your Healing, Not Your Illness
- Episode 43, What Does It Take To Get Better?
- Episode 45, Fibromyalgia Stories of Hope and Healing (August 2020)
“I’m recently diagnosed but I have had chronic pain and suffered from fatigue for many years. I am really enjoying your podcasts.
“As a newbie, I’m trying to learn as much as I can and absorb information. It not only is reassuring, but it also gives me good tools and understanding. So thank you.
“Brain fog makes it a slow process, but listening to podcasts is so much better than trying to read without falling asleep.“
~ Listener in Western Australia