Your Best Year Ever
Planning for the New Year
Have you been thinking, “2021 has got to be better than 2020”? If so, this episode is for you!
2020 was…. Let’s just say “different”. Many of us started off the year with goals to end the year healthier and happier…. only to have a global pandemic mess up all our plans!
For the last year, you may have had to set your own health aside to take care of kids who are now doing school at home. Or maybe you haven’t had access to the types of therapies that have helped you feel your best. Maybe the stress of it all made your fibromyalgia worse…. or maybe you learned some things in 2020 that you want to carry forward into 2021.
In this episode, Tami walks you through the process she uses to set her goals and intentions for the new year — and why she’s not a fan of New Year’s resolutions!
This is the perfect time to reset and make your plan to make 2021 the year that you take back control of your life and health.
- Don’t try harder. Try different.
- Pick one thing — that if you worked on that for the whole year, it would help you in many ways.
- Set identity goals — becoming the person who does the thing.
- If you find yourself resisting your goals, make sure it’s something that you actually want.
- Consider the cost if you don’t fix this. Iff you don’t change anything, how will life be going forward?
- You have a lot more control over your health than you think you do, because of the decisions that you have the power to make.
Links & Resources
- Get free copies of Tami’s books here
- Stories of Hope & Healing LIVE Event (International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute Graduation) — Join us to hear tips from our graduates on how you can make 2021 your best year ever!
- Fibromyalgia Advisor Training Program — Our Spring 2021 class features LIVE weekly training from Tami, plus additional one-on-one coaching to help you improve your own fibromyalgia. This is hands-down the best way to improve your fibromyalgia symptoms!
- Schedule a consultation with Tami or one of her coaches through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute
Other Episodes Mentioned
“Hi Tami, I just discovered your podcast about fibromyalgia on Spotify. I’m in the Netherlands and just struggle to find people who can speak so clear and open about this topic.
“Thank you so much for doing this! You have a very nice voice to listen to and you just say exactly how I feel most of the time.
“While listening, I write some notes for myself and I’m just learning so much more about me as a person, and about what fibromyalgia is doing to me, so I understand myself a lot better. Just a HUGE compliment for you. Again: Thank you! I will listen to all of the episodes you made! “
~ Anonymous – Instagram Follower, The Netherlands