Find A Coach Who Is Right For You…
The International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute offers a variety of coaching options, depending on your challenges, goals, and budget. See our FAQs below for additional information.
Work with Tami
Master Coach Tami Stackelhouse has openings for a handful of VIP clients to work one-on-one with her each year. If you are ready to make a significant investment of your time, energy, and resources and want your best life as quickly as possible, this is the perfect option for you.WORK WITH TAMI
Work with a Certified Coach
Since 2015, Tami has trained coaches all over the world in how to help you live your best life with fibromyalgia. This training is conducted through the International Fibromyalgia Coaching Institute (IFCI). Below, you will find a list of IFCI’s active coaches accepting new clients.
Clicking on the coach’s image will take you to their profile on the IFCI website. You can schedule a complimentary consultation using the Schedule Now button on the coach’s profile.
Work with a Student Coach
As part of Tami’s Fibromyalgia Coach Training and Certification Program, students are required to complete coaching sessions with oversight from Tami. This is perfect if you have limited resources and like being part of the training experience. (Limited space available.)STUDENT COACH
What can I expect after working with a coach?
Fibromyalgia Coaching is an innovative and personalized treatment program for fibromyalgia. Research has shown that after working with a coach for one year, fibromyalgia patients have reduced the severity of their pain by almost one third, cut the overall impact of pain on their lives almost in half, and reduced their overall doctor visits (and the expense of those visits) down to just 15% of what they were before coaching.
The bottom line? Patients had less pain, saved money, and were better able to live their lives after coaching.
What is the investment to work with a coach?
It really depends on what you need and who you choose to work with. Every coach has their own independent business, as well as different options to help you get better.
As a general rule, coaching is similar to other fibromyalgia treatment options:
- Working with a student coach is similar to seeing a student at a massage school, medical school, dental school, etc.
- Working with a Certified Fibromyalgia Coach is similar to working with a chiropractor, acupuncturist, massage therapist, counselor, doctor, etc.
- Working with Tami is similar to working with a fibromyalgia specialist and paying out-of-pocket.
Do coaches take insurance? How about my HSA or Flex Spending Visa?
Most coaches do not take insurance, but it may be possible for you to use your Health Care Spending Account. Each account is different on what they allow, so you’ll need to do some checking on your end.
If your HSA covers working with a coach, here are the steps to take:
- First, you’ll need to have your doctor write you a “prescription” saying that working with a Fibromyalgia Coach would be helpful. (If your doctor wants to chat with us about what we do, just have him or her contact us.)
- You will then pay your coach directly and your coach will provide you with a receipt. Unfortunately, your coach cannot bill your HSA Visa directly. (Their rules, not ours.)
- Finally, you will submit your receipt to your HSA or FSA for reimbursement.